1. What is the middle name of the first person you ever slept with?
I am unaware of any middle name he may have had.
2. What kind of underwear are you wearing and what color?
Little green ones that say "angel" on them in sparkly letters.
What? Shut up.
3. What is the song you want played at your funeral?
"Dear Prudence" by The Beatles.
4. Would you tell your parents if you're gay?
If perhaps it came up.
5. What would your last meal be before getting executed?
Crap, that's tough. I don't know if I want to go out on a full stomach. Probably ziti with meatballs smothered in my grandmothers delicious sauce.
6. Beatles or Stones?
7. If you had to pick one person on earth who should die, who?
Fred Phelps. Deplorable excuse for a member of my species.
8. Beer, wine or hard liquor?
9. What is the thing most important to you about your mate?
Rare moments of unrestrained silliness.
10. What are your plans for the future?
marry, write, publish, make a baby or two...move back to new york. no particular order.
12. Do you walk around the house naked?
nope. never have. never will.
13. How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?
Depends on the situation, and what I'm drinking. Generally about 4 or 5.
14. Where is your best friend?
in here with the rest of us.
15. What hair color do you like on someone you're dating?
16. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
17. Do you have any special talents?
juggling, organizing chaos from other peoples' scribblings,chocolate covered bacon.
20. Favorite hateful thing to do to someone?
2 words: wet willy
21. First movie you can remember seeing as a kid?
22. What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
announce myself to the cats
23. When's the last time you went on a date?
anniversary dinner 2 nights ago. Does anyone else remember when restaurants used to be quiet?
24. Do you like horror or comedy?
i think horror IS funny.
26. Person you most wish you hadn't made out with?
big. jim. degrassi.
28. If you weren't straight, what person of the same sex would you do it with?
Ha. Ha. Thought you could get me with that one AGAIN? Nope. Not playin that game no more.
29. Where do you want to live when you are old?
somewhere near the beach.
30. Who is the person you can count on most?
31. If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?
32. Where was your first kiss with your mate?
Outside of a party for our friend Jen's birthday.
33. What did you dream last night?
i have no idea.
34. What is your favorite sport to watch?
curling. it always makes for good conversation.
35. When was the last time you got laid?
recent enough. thanks for asking.
36. What is your new obsession?
37. If you could take back one thing in your past, what would it be?
there is a list. i keep it in my heart. not on the internet.
38. Do you have a college degree?
BA Creative Writing for Theater, SUNY New Paltz class of 1998
39. What was the amount of your last electric bill?
$150 or so. stupid utilities monopolies.
40. Do you have life insurance?
41. How many hours per week do you have to work?
42. Have you ever attended a Toastmasters event?
no. i don't actually know what that is. i organized a roast for someone once...does that...? no, i didn't think so.
43. Favorite place to attend Happy Hour?
Snug Harbor, New Paltz New York. Best jukebox evah.
44. How many miles is your commute to work each day (one way)?
not far. close enough to walk it in an hour if i chose to do so.
45. What time do you get up every morning?
if the cats are being wretched jerks, anywhere between 5am and 6am. By choice, 6:45.
46. What is your definition of sleeping in late?
47. Have you found any gray hairs?
for years and years and years. blessed be clairol.
48. Do you check your cholesterol on a yearly basis?
49. How large was your first cellular phone??
not too big but paid for by mom, which made it HUGE!
50. Does your employer provide good health insurance?
not so much.
51. Did you use the internet to write a research paper back in high school or did you do it with encyclopedias and research books in the library?
there was no internet for me in high school. i remember sending emails in college but i don't remember doing any research that didn't actually involve books.
52. What is your earliest memory?
mmmmmh, something involving my scooby-doo wading pool.
53. Have you attended a HS reunion?
went to the 10 year. never going back again.
54. How many jobs have you held in your professional career?
ugh. six if you count helping to run "wing & groove theatre co." and more if you count the temp jobs i've held.
55. Have you ever been fired or laid off from a job?
56. What is your favorite drink?
iced coffee, a tasty shiraz, or perhaps a nice syrah, fat tire beer, top shelf vodka and soda, mexican hot chocolate.
57. What is the most expensive bottle of wine that you have in your residence?
i gone done and drank them all.
58. How old were you when you stopped getting IDed for alcohol/tobacco etc...?
i still get IDed and i will thank them every time. "why how flattering, thank you so much."
59. Favorite casino?
60. Are you happier now than you were in high school?
it would be impossible for me not to be
61. Did you ever have Hypercolor shirts?
no but i know people who did...er, might still actually.
62. Do you remember when Michael Jackson was black and attracted to older people?
yes because ew, who wants to date Liz Taylor?
63. What music was in your cd / cassette player when you were 16?
the cure, depeche mode, violent femmes, whatever they played on WDRE-FM.
64. Favorite fancy / upscale restaurant?
Coast sushi, right down the street.
65. How long has it been since you attended a kegger?
i believe i still attend one a year - so long as Ben Morphis is throwing 'em.
66. How many major wars have you lived through?
Well, I missed Viet Nam by about half a year. So...the cold war, the war on drugs, both gulf war actions...um, i could get really into this but i'm not going to because..yeah, no i'm just not.
67. Where were you when you found out about 9-11?
sitting at my desk in the research dept. annex at Harpo Studios trying to eat breakfast.
68. When's the last time you were at a 7-11?
About four hours ago.
69. Were you a planned baby?:
i have never asked.
70. Were you the first?:
71. Who was present at your birth?:
well, for sure my mom. that's all i know.
72. Were your parents married when you were born?:
yes. not anymore though.
73. What is your birthdate?
74. Which parent do you get along with best?:
mmmmmmmh my dad i suppose.
75. What do you fight about?:
76. Do you have step parents?:
77. Do you have more than one best friend?
78.What do you like to do when you are together?
drink, eat good food, make each other laugh
79. Do you share the same interests?:
80. Which friend can you tell anything to?:
the best ones.
81. How high/low is your self esteem?:
historically it's in the toilet.
82. Do you get depressed about things easily?:
83. Are you an extrovert (outgoing) or an introvert (reserved)?
84. Are you happy?:
85. Do you live life to the fullest?:
i try but it's expensive and takes a lot out of me.
86.Are you comfortable with the way you look?
at this precise moment? yeah, sure.
87. Describe your hair?
brownish-goldish-reddish with which to camouflage the grey.
88. How do you dress?
89. Were you a strange child?:
if i tried to deny it there would be very valid arguments to the contrary.
90. What did you used to love that you no longer do?:
not care about things.
91. Do you have the same friends?:
well, i've still got Tessa.
92. Was there anything in your past that was traumatizing?
93. What is your ambition?:
write, publish and then happily make my living repeating the process as often as possible.
94. Are you scared of growing old?:
no. so far, so good.
95. Do you want to get married?:
96. Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?:
all depends. got a porch?
97. Favorite Season:
98. Do you like walking in the rain?:
depends on the rain
99. Are you a vegetarian?
tried it once. failed when i started dreaming about McDonalds' cheese burgers.
100. What is your favorite food?:
many and varied and sundry and almost all of them.
101. What food makes you want to gag?
102. What is your favorite dessert?
103. What is your favorite restaurant?:
is it sad that it's Buca Di Bepo? It's just so easy...and the bottles of wine are so big.
104. Are you a fussy eater?
105. Are you single or taken?:
106. If taken who is the lucky guy/girl?:
alberto. he makes me lucky too.
107. Do you think love is the best feeling in the world?:
ain't nuthin better.
108. Do you believe in love at first sight?:
109. What was one of your greatest experiences?:
cross country trip on the Green Tortoise Bus.
110. What was one of the worst?:
Being left by my friends to find my way home alone from junior high on the second day of school.
111. Have you ever done drugs?:
112. Have you ever thought you were going to die?:
a couple of times.