Monday, July 09, 2007

Rock And Roll! ... All Night?

I bet you've been wondering where I've been.

I bet you've been wondering what I've been up to.

I'll tell you what I've been up to.

I've been living the life of a part time rock and roller.

Rock And Roll, you see, does not begin until after 9pm.

So, partying everyday is sort of out of the picture.

Unless by "party" you mean sleep late.

But still. Exciting times. Very exciting times.

I feel cool.
I'm "with the band." Heh heh.

They're a really good band. And, I'm not just saying that because I'm marrying the bass player. I mean seriously. They're good. It's been a meteoric rise from the Christmas 2006 show at the VFW Hall in Villa Park, IL to next month's show at Swig on Milwaukee.

You should check them out:

HEYDAY

Go on, click it.

Parental Discretion is advised. It's Rock And Roll. We should always show discretion when exposing our parents to it.

And, yeah yeah. I'm still getting married. And, there have been a number of weddings we've been to in the last year that I have not written about.
I'm mulling.
Leave me be.

No comments: